Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
The Head of Account Management is a key role entrusted with the management and renewal of current client contracts as well as the expansion of the relationship with current clients through the introduction of new products and services. This role is highly commercial, though will require strong relationship management skills and the ability to liaise with client success teams to drive value for our clients.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for delivering overall firmwide renewal and decision rates annually
- Own the book of business of our largest clients, with responsibility and accountability for the renewal of the existing business with those clients and the expansion of that business.
- Own the most complex and challenging conversations for your team.
- Manage and negotiate renewals, including contract negotiations, pricing changes, expansions, etc.
- Cross sell new products and services to existing clients within your pool to enhance our footprint, revenue and impact and results for our clients.
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer and Client Experience Leads to develop a go to market strategy for cross sell to existing clients in order to create a repeatable, machine like effort to introduce clients to our expanded offerings and close that business.
- Problem-solve for commercial related challenges around a successful renewal and execute those tactics and strategies to secure that renewal
- Work closely with Client Experience teams to understand, document and share ROI and success stories with clients, while also doing the same with regards to client service needs and or challenges
- Manage a team of account managers and associates, each with their own client pools, to drive renewals and cross sell within their pools.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Chief Revenue Officer, a strategic plan for the Account Management team, including hiring, productivity targets, etc.
- Be a key member of the leadership team, contributing to business success and growth strategies at large.
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of commercial experience, ideally in Account Management or Account Executive roles
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships at the senior executive level at client organizations
- Proven track record of commercial success, including both renewal of current business and the ability to sell new products and services to existing clients.
- Strong management skills, including ability to onboard, train and mentor new staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve complex business problems, both internally and externally
- Experience in B2B work in health care, especially health systems
- Experience with SaaS products
- Knowledge of health system revenue cycle
- Experience in mid-sized fast growth companies
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.**