Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
We are seeking talented leaders to join Iodine in a new role that is designed to oversee the totality of the client experience across all stages of the client lifecycle and across all functional groups. As the “accountable quarterback” for an assigned portfolio of clients, the Executive Partner leads both internal operations and external client management, doing so in collaboration with other professionals who are assigned to the client, including implementation managers, client success managers, and clinical program managers. One of the most important goals of the Executive Partner is to deepen relationships with client executives (e.g., CFOs, CQOs, VPs of Revenue Cycle) and to set the stage for contract renewal and expansion.
If you are driven by building relationships, solving complex business problems and exceeding client expectations, this position may be right for you.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee client satisfaction and success for an assigned group of clients; you are the “accountable quarterback” who collaborates with professionals across functional groups, but the buck stops with you.
- Build and nurture deep long-term strategic relationships with a portfolio of clients, particular among client executives (e.g., CFOs, CQOs, VPs of Revenue Cycle); lead regular executive briefings to review performance.
- Provide guidance and consulting for best practices and ROI analysis for clients to gain the most value from their program with Iodine Software.
- Obsess over the success metrics for your clients, such as ROI attained, activity volume, NPS, and reference-ability; galvanize the people and teams who can drive these metrics higher.
- Advocate for product enhancements/new features and influence roadmap planning, based on client input.
- Roll up your sleeves to lead service recovery efforts and to address the predictable challenges that innovative, disruptive technologies face.
- Ensure that all of the above leads to contract renewal and contract expansion. For some clients, you’ll take the lead in securing a new contract; for others, you’ll support the account manager or sales executive also assigned to the client.
- Mentor and coach others on the team; while the staff are managed by their functional leaders, they will be looking to you for advice, counsel, and career advice.
What You’ll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of work experience and progressive responsibilities and advancement in a high-touch client services / management role
- 5+ years of experience working with hospitals and health systems
- Experience managing complex, high-value clients; service recovery successes
- Experience in client management in a technology / SaaS setting
- Experience with hospital revenue cycle, preferably in the mid-cycle or CDI space
- Experience in a commercial role as an account manager or sales representative
- Motivation to build and deepen professional relationships; an inclination to pick up the phone and talk through the issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Highly skilled in building and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently
- Creativity and a proven track record of identifying opportunities and potential gaps in order to contribute proactive ideas for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to change manage and navigate to successful client outcomes
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Strong project management skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong track record of academic achievement
- Ability to travel up to 40%, if necessary (in line with safety guidelines and current pandemic restrictions of course)
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You’ll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.comYou must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis**